quarta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2010

meaning(s)

JUAN ANTONIO
Well, now that the day is almost over, is it reasonable of me to ask you...if you would both join me in my room?

VICKY
Oh, come on. I thought we’d settled that.


CRISTINA
Vicky’s just trying to say that she’s engaged to be married that’s all.

VICKY
Uh-huh.


JUAN ANTONIO
Great. Then these are her last days of freedom.

VICKY

No. Look, I’m not free. I’m committed. You know what my theory is? And when I drink, I get brutally frank. I...I think that you’re still hurting from the failure of your marriage to Maria Elena, and you’re trying to lose yourself in empty sex.

JUAN ANTONIO
Empty sex? Do you have such a low opinion of yourself?

CRISTINA
She’s just saying that it has to have meaning for her, that’s all.

JUAN ANTONIO
I mean, the city is romantic. The night is warm and balmy. We are alive. Isn’t that meaning enough?

 
[Vicky Cristina Barcelona]

1 comentários:

Alexandra Carvalho 13 de janeiro de 2010 às 15:28  

Brutal!
Amei este trecho, o filme é brilhante :)

P.S. Tenho tido uns dias de merda (trabalho!!) e de vez em quando dou uma escapadinha ao teu blog - é sempre divertido e enlightning :)

  © Blogger templates 'oplanetadapiquenina' by oplanetadapiquenina 2009

Back to TOP